Recruitment ConsultantApply now
We are looking for an experienced and enthusiastic Senior Recruiter to join our growing team and represent our brand. Position is based in our offices on Dawson St, Dublin 2.
We need someone with strong knowledge and understanding of agency recruitment where they can enjoy opportunities to grow and develop their career.
Orange Recruitment specialise in placing dedicated and skilled professionals in a range of settings including finance, sales & marketing, legal, human resources & clerical on a temporary, contract and permanent basis.
We offer a tailored recruitment and payroll solution service and recruit for jobs in the public sector, semi-state bodies and private companies.
We have a positive work environment with a supportive management team and lots of opportunities to progress your career. Our team have adapted to the new way of working and are thriving working remotely and in the office. You will be rewarded for your hard work with excellent earning potential. Our Managing Director will ensure you get all the support you need to succeed and advance in your role.
- 5 years + Recruitment experience is required
- Strong sales experience with the ability to develop the business and meet targets
- Strong communication and influencing skills
- Experience working with senior candidates to place them into new job opportunities
- Essential to the role is the ability to build successful relationships with our clients, candidates, and colleagues.
- Organised with the ability to multitask and prioritise your workload to meet deadlines
- Confident and professional individual
- Comfortable working in a high pressured, fast paced environment
- Enjoy the challenge of finding the very best talent in the market
- Salary is negotiable based on experience plus performance related bonus
- Thrive in a busy, growing organisation
- Hybrid working city centre location Dawson Street
- Represent the company at networking events
- Supportive management as well as back office support to help you succeed