Full-Time AdministratorApply now
- Provide administration support utilizing IT tools to monitor and track grant application progress.
- Maximize the use of EU IT platform tools to ensure the seamless progression of applications through the systems.
- Document and record program activity on the relevant administrative IT platforms.
- Secure hotel and other event bookings, serving as the primary point of contact for the team.
- Manage participant registration inquiries via telephone and email correspondence, as well as onsite support.
- Act as the main point of contact for all participants, providing necessary information to attendees.
- Oversee materials and resources for training events, including booking and scheduling courier and transport services.
- Coordinate event logistics, including transport requirements, meals, special accommodations, and registration.
- Manage travel arrangements for national participants, which may involve booking flights, recording invoices, and supporting teams in the selection process.
- Handle payments, contracts, and reconcile finance files related to events.
- Promote international training opportunities on the dedicated Léargas website.
- Support the TCA/Net officer in ad hoc tasks and financial reporting.
- Follow up on actions related to training events, including collecting feedback, sending evaluations, and managing final payments.
- Collaborate with the team to assist with payments, filing, and archiving while maintaining stationery and other supplies.
- Work within the allocated budget for events.
- Follow up on actions related to training events, such as gathering feedback, sending evaluations, and managing final payments.
- Collaborate with the team to assist with payments, filing, and archiving for audit purposes.
- Maintain an inventory of stationery and other supplies.
- Assist the TCA/NET Officer with additional tasks to ensure the successful implementation of activities.
- Maintain and update databases as necessary.
- Previous experience in event organization, planning, and management is essential.
- Strong organizational and multitasking skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal abilities.
- Proficiency in IT tools and administrative platforms.
- Knowledge of budgeting and financial processes.
- Attention to detail and ability to meet deadlines.
- Flexibility to adapt to changing priorities.
- Prior experience in a similar administrative role is preferred.