Clerical OfficerApply now
- Ensure payment and invoicing deadlines are strictly adhered to
- Maintaining a working knowledge of relevant legislation and national financial regulation
- General Administrative duties including; archiving, filing, organising, planning, etc
- Regularly update and maintain patient records, including demographic information, medical history, and treatment details.
- Review patient records for inconsistencies, errors, or missing information, and take appropriate steps to rectify them.
- Ensure confidentiality is maintained and consistent procedures around GDPR are followed at all times
- Collaborate with team members to clarify data requirements, resolve discrepancies, and ensure accurate record keeping.
- Promote and maintain a customer focused environment including monitoring efficiency of service provided by the team
- Report back to the supervisor/manager if and when required.
Qualifications and Skills
- Leaving Certificate or equivalent. Additional experience in data entry, administration, or a related field is a plus.
- Strong aptitude for working with numbers, performing calculations, and maintaining numerical accuracy.
- Meticulous approach to reviewing and entering data, with an eye for spotting errors and inconsistencies.
- Proficiency in using data entry software, databases, and Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook).
- Effective verbal and written communication skills to collaborate with team members and address data-related issues.
- Capacity to handle a fast-paced and dynamic work environment, adapting to changing priorities and tasks.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: Starting at €14.86 per hour
Schedule: Monday to Friday