Corporate Services Support Officer Directorate Corporate Services
Reporting to Director Corporate Services
Job Description and Person Specification:
– Schedule and organise meetings and other events.
– Prepare and circulate materials where needed in advance (e.g., agenda’s documentation) and minute meetings.
– Update / upload SharePoint libraries and documents as required.
– Procurement – Obtain quotes and prepare information required for purchase orders.
– Working cooperatively with all staff within the unit and Pobal as required in the operation of the administrative function.
– Provide administrative back up and support to the Directorate as required. Role Requirement 2 Support & Services
– Co-ordinate the efficient and effective dissemination of information
– Deal with and respond to internal/external queries and information requests.
– Collate data and information for reports, PQs, presentations internal / external ensuring accuracy and attention to detail.
– Develop/maintain effective information systems for inter and intra Directorate communication.
– Work on cross-company projects as required. Role Requirement 3 Monitoring
– Issue periodic reporting templates to units and follow up as appropriate.
– Monitor and report on the performance of business deliverables and notify of results.
– Provide specific support to the Corporate Project Manager on the implementation of a Policy & Procedure Framework, Pobal’s Equality, Diversity and Inclusion Strategy and other projects as they arise.
– 1/2 years minimum administration experience with strong organisational experience
– Experience working independently and on own initiative.
– Strong communication and interpersonal skills with experience communicating at various levels within an organisation.
– Proactive, results orientated and strong attention to detail. – Proficient in MS packages, databases, and SharePoint portal
– Relevant Third Level qualification (e.g., Degree) or equivalent is desirable
Salary Grade 1 salary scale (€28,837 – €44,114)
Contract Type: This fixed term contract is for a period of 12 months
Probation: 6 months
Pension: Defined contribution pension scheme
Annual Leave: 26 working days, exclusive of public holidays
Location: Ormond Quay, Dublin
Blended Working Policy: Combination of office based and remote working either from home or a pre-approved business hub on the island of Ireland